Un kamasutra 100%… Lana.
The thrill of color, the heat wool, l’abbraccio that heats, the passion that unites, art that tells of his time: this is Lana Sutra, a series of 15 installations on display from September 8 stores United Colors of Benetton of Milan is the city of design (Corso Vittorio Emanuele), Monaco of Bavaria and Istanbul, conceived as a homage to love and the desire to equality and sharing.
Of always Benetton has come a road unconventional and provocative in the strategy of brand communication. And this time has succeeded in his aim in full.
The project Lana Sutra in fact born from the idea of combining wool and color, the two elements of the DNA of the brand, with the meaning of the word Kamasutra (“kama”, like; “sutra”, thread that unites). The dummies but do not want to be the carnality of love, unlike ma celebrate human love in its purity and in its warm intertwined like strands of colored wool. A natural love which cancels the differences and unites humanity.
- Erik Ravelo’s Kama Sutra Inspired Figurative Installations
- Soft Core – Erik Ravelo’s Kama Sutra Inspired Figurative Installations | Modernism
- O Kama Sutra em Lã « Santo Criativo
- O Kama Sutra em Lã | Santo Criativo
- Erik Ravelo - The Untouchables - Seven photos of children crucified for reporting child abuse and the consumer society | Collateral