We open this month of May with lots of news, but above all lots of new music. Yes, because May, like no other month, is a symbol of rebirth and a source of inspiration for artists who let themselves be enchanted by the nature that is blooming again.
For this reason, in this edition of “ORO COLATO” you will find 20 tracks to re-bloom, while waiting for summer and the scorching heat, salt water and Piña colada.
But now stop dreaming, here are the best tracks of these two and as always there are no algorithms involved, enjoy.
Before we begin, as always, be careful not to take our words for ORO COLATO.
- Let’s hit the ground running, which is technically impossible, but nothing is impossible when it comes to Billie Eilish who returns with “Your Power”, waiting for the new album that will be released at the end of July.
- One step at a time, one song a day, BLUEM has shaped a curated, unique and inspired project, where personal lyrics and an atavistic and essential sound go hand in hand with visual work, we have chosen “GIOVEDÌ” for you.
- We are still in spring and PAN DAN knows it well, debut single that bodes well, keep an eye on her, do not say we did not warn you.
- We can already talk about colossal with the new album “KHALED KHALED”, among the 14 tracks we have chosen “I DID IT” with Post Malone, DaBaby and Megan Thee Stallion and Lil Baby.
- Here is the third single from her highly anticipated album “Hope For Sale”, Chiiild in “Gone” tells the story of a young love and the challenges that every relationship inevitably faces.
- An absolutely noteworthy return is that of Travis Scott, thanks to Baby Keem who wanted him for his new “durag activity”.
- With an unpredictable flow and a river of words blown right in the face, the singer-songwriter and rapper is ready to infect everyday life of each of us, here’s “Vietnam” by Giuse The Lizia.
- Debut album for Ya Tseen who pleasantly surprised us with “Indian Yard”, we would have liked to include them all but we chose “Get yourself together”.
- From one debut to another, space also for Charlie Houston and his “Adore” ft. CHRIS YONGE.
- Another project not to be missed is that of girl in red that we are sure with his new album “if i could make it go quiet” will conquer you.
- Let’s move just for a moment to Belgium because the L’or du Common together with Lous and The Yakuza have packaged a nice hit entitled “Sable”.
- New pearl from “A COLORS SHOW”, let yourself be completely kidnapped by the new single of Children of Zeus titled “No love song”.
- Needless to say, Cuco instead churned out the usual hit, go run, grab your headphones and listen to his new “Forevermore”.
- The wait is over, the album is coming, in the meantime let’s enjoy the appetizer, here is “Interlude” by J. Cole.
- Cactus Jack label artist, Don Toliver, is starting to give us a taste of his next project through the release of a cool single to consume titled “What You Need”.
- What are you going to do? NADA. Gué Pequeno, Capo Plaza and Pablo Chill-E tell you in TY1’s new album.
- Having broken their three-year silence, LUMP are back on the scene, nice and loaded with their “Animal”.
- We close our selection with two emerging artists but absolutely to follow, we talk about Piccolo who has just released his new EP and Rokas and Bleu Smith who together have created “Maledetta Paranoia”.