Here we are, the first big musical summary of 2021.
Always reminding you that “ORO COLATO” is truth, absolute and undisputed certainty, here are the tracks that have knocked us out in these first fifteen days of January.
Our classic cupping process this time took longer than usual, but we are sure that the tracks we have chosen for you will absolutely not make you bored, on the contrary.
Be careful not to take our words at face value.
- The first single we recommend couldn’t help but be “2021” by Lauv, easy almost obvious.
- In addition to being a great designer, Virgil Abloh reminds us that he also makes music, absolutely do not miss his new piece.
- Mace, Blanco and Salmo, a killer trio for a song that will win you over from the first, very first second.
- Jorja Smith returns with “Blue lights”. The famous track has been remixed and is definitely worth a listen.
- “Mazza” s the new super single from Slowthai along with Asap Rocky, if you missed it start running to your stereo and turn the volume up to the max.
- “0 Battiti” marks the first official chapter for Brividee, a track through which to present their musical dimension.
- She ripped us in two with her new song, “Doppio Taglio” you can’t miss it, Laila Al Habash’s new single.
- Absolutely one of the coolest new releases to watch out for. Erin has released her first single “100 Scheletri”.
- Inoki 3.0, he called himself. A new look, “Hype” is the track that we recommend “Medioego” produced by Salmo.
- The weekend is coming and Jubel knows it. “Weekend vibe” is their go-to track to celebrate the arrival of the weekend.
- Lous and The Yakuza also return, with the remix of “Amigo” accompanied by Joey Badass.
- “Oidar” is the single instead that we recommend from Hether’s new album, Sticky Thumb.
- We close our selection with “Comeback” by Gallant and that’s it for today, see you in 2 weeks!