Today begins our long, hopefully, journey, with destination the best releases of recent weeks. “ORO COLATO” is truth, absolute and undisputed certainty. But gold is also something precious, that every two weeks we will try to transmit to you, always and tirelessly taking away the burden of listening to the same music.
But be careful not to take our words for pure gold.
A selection arrived after the process of “cupping”, which consists in pouring the gold into a small cup, after removing all the impurities.
Here is our first new selection:
- BENEE is that safe haven where we all take refuge after a complex day. Impossible to describe in a few words his new album, to insert them all, really. But unfortunately, we had to choose, absolutely to listen, listen again and consume his Supalonely ft. Gus Dapperton
- Followed by “10 missed calls” from Black Coffee, a beautiful new single that also involves superstar Pharrell Williams & Jozzy. The song will appear on the next album Subconsciously, which will be released on February 5, 2021. A strong and powerful song that you will never get bored with.
- Born in 1998, Jessica “Jess” Smyth aka Biig Pig is an artist of Irish origin, about whom you will hear a lot in the coming months. “Feels right” is her new single that will win us over after a few seconds. An irresistible groove that makes you want to party all the time.
- From “Feel right” to “Feel away”, contrasting feelings and sounds. “Feel away” is the new slowthai super single that even hosts James Blake and Mount Kimbie. Absolutely do not miss the magic of this trio.
- After 5 years also returns Disclosure with a new album. Among the many tracks, we have chosen “Who knew” remixed by the talented DJ of international fame Seinfeld. A return also warmly recommended, not to be missed.
- He broke all kinds of records, from Cinisello to New York, even for him is now superfluous every word. An international album that hosts important collaborations. We are talking about Sfera Ebbasta of course, impossible not to mention it. We chose the single “Baby” with J Balvin.
- It’s not really news, but it’s definitely a nice gem to mention if you may have missed it. Let’s talk about “Non si esce vivi” the track by Dola ft Coez, released a few months ago but now debuts in the new “Mixtape Culture”. The usual dose of Cult for Undamento, could not miss on our “ORO COLATO”.
- Sounds strictly rap, with drums and verses rich of joints, but also moments in which Nicolaj Serjotti surrenders to melodies and lighter atmospheres on carpets that are tinged with electronic nuances. Tetrapak is the new single full of ironic metaphors from his new album Milano7.
- “A metà strada”, literally, we find the new single by Eugenio in via di Gioia, realized and produced with Moglii.
“A metà strada, a metà del mondo
Io mi incanto e tu mi svegli
E ci guardiamo le scarpe
Per non guardarci negli occhi”
- A new week and the new pearl to report is that of Q. Today comes out “Alone” absolutely to be included in our first selection.
- From West London with fury, Caroline is the new single by Arlo Parks. A soft cross between RnB, indie pop and lo-fi. The London singer-songwriter will continue to explore her sound, astounding as ever.
- LaHasna takes us to the new Italian RNB. From her new mystical album, we chose “Orione”. Lose yourself in her Arabic sounds mixed with modern electro RnB & Pop in Italian.
- We close our magical selection with something quiet, an absolute debut. Persiani is the new track by Nuvolari, a new purchase of Bomba dischi that as always knows how to surprise us.