We’re back, right on time as always, for a 15-day recap full of music but above all new and unmissable releases. It’s true that we’re still carrying around some of the aftermaths of Sanremo, but there are many new features and returns. It is therefore good that you are prepared, you will see good things.
So it’s time to put on your headphones, sit back and relax with the selection of “ORO COLATO”.
As always, our selection comes after the process of “cupping”, which consists of pouring the gold into a small cup, after removing all impurities.
Before we begin, as always, be careful not to take our words for ORO COLATO.
We told you, it’s also a week of comebacks. Start your weekend off by relaxing with Rejjie Snow.
- “Vissero feriti e contenti” is Ghemon’s new album in step with the times and with a well-researched sound. We wanted to include them all, as is often the case, but we chose “Tanto per non cambiare”.
- As always in the weekend there comes a time when we would like to disconnect from everything, to do so we recommend Floating Points and its new album “Promises”.
- If instead you don’t want to relax but are looking for something more lively, “It’s not my fault” is the new beautiful single by Princess Nokia.
- “Dimension” is the third single of JAE5 accompanied by the unmistakable rhymes of Skepta and Rema.
- Michael David Quattlebaum Jr., better known as Mykki Blanco, is back with his new track “Free ride” that makes us travel in his memories, in his past.
- If you are looking for a relaxed but not too much track to kick off this day, Enny’s latest, “Same Old”, is definitely a good option if not the best.
- We close our selection with an emerging artist but one that really deserves a lot. Oscar Anton is a name not to be forgotten, from his very long album of 28 songs we have chosen “Ophelie”.